Do you like long sessions of kissing?

how many of you like to kiss for hours, and what type of people are you romantic, sexual ...other

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a romantic and love kissing. For minutes or hours. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about hours, but a long make-out session is cool with me.

• I've never kissed so idk

What Girls Said 2

• As an experienced "lip locker," you might say, I have puckered up to all sorts of kisseroos in my life, and find, that if I am very hot, Kissing--and even french kissing---is where it's at. I don't even mind if there's no sex, or even "light and sweet" has my "kiss of approval."

Kissing is what I started out with when I first was kissed by my first boyfriend at the ripe ol' age of 12. It actually "floored me" when he did this. Never felt anything so mind blowing at a tender young adolescent age.

Growing up and going out in the dating world, I would really have to say, that after I got my first taste of this----"More make outs" turned into "sheer heaven,"but only with guys whom I was either in a relationship with or--married to.

Now, I am more into "roses and romance" and this little thing called "love." I may have had a "change of heart", as they say, but one thing for sure I haven't changed is this: I still love to "make up and make out.":))

• I wouldn't say I like to kiss for hours but I sometimes like to kiss for a long time.