He said he wants to cuddle....?

Aye I got a text from my crush saying he would like to cuddle with me. So by cuddle does that mean something more or does he genuinely want to cuddle?

Most Helpful Girl

• "cuddling" is a way to segue into "other stuff". Once your there "cuddling" it's hard to say no when he starts moving into more intimate territory. Before you decide to go over there ask yourself if you are ready to go further than cuddling. If you aren't then ask yourself are you strong enough to stop him and tell him no, it's not as easy it sounds once in the moment. If you have even a hint of doubt, then don't fall for it. Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. He wants to cuddle his penis into your vagina lol

If it was me when I say something like that it means that at the very least I want to cuddle. Anything more is welcome and

• I think that it could lead to more, I'm not really sure we guys are weird like that. Take it slow don't do anything you don't want to do

Hope this helps

Good luck

• truth guys always want more but he wants to cuddle and feel your body on his hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm warm :)

• guys always want more :D

but trust him, he just wants to cuddle :)

What Girls Said 6

• Probably. Guys tend to be a lot more straightforward/obvious with their clues, at least that's what I've found.

I suggest you go over and see what happens. Either-

A. If he starts to do things that make you uncomfortable stop him firmly and ask to talk about what he wanted from this hang out. If it's something you're not willing to give then say no and stick to it.

B. Ask him what he means directly so you're not going under false pretenses.

• He could just mean cuddle. Go over and see. If he starts to do other stuff and you don't like it, just stop and tell him you aren't comfortable. If he's worth it, he'll understand.

btw, if you could help a girl out and answer some of my questions, that would be awesome! link

link

• No he wants way more than that! A lot of guys say that but it's a trick lol

• He wants more obviously.

• it's often a euphemism for hooking up

• Cuddle to guys usually means fool around or at least to try. They think females will get mad if they ask to fool around, so they try to lure her into close physical activity with "cuddling" as the excuse and then start touching and kissing.