Have not heard from girl since first date...should I follow up?

Heres a summary:

-Had a date on Sunday

-Went to a quiet bar and talked for about 2 hours. Conversation flowed well, she laugh at everything I say, but not much touching from either side. Mentions that she does not usually talk this much

-Went to get ice cream after. She paid for me

-As we left, we gave each other a hug and said, hope to see you around

-It's been 3 days since the date and Haven't heard a word from her. Girls usually text me after the first date (thank me for a great time) and we continue from there. Does this mean she is not interested? Should I call/text her?

Most Helpful Guy

• The date didn't end with a kiss, so I would guess she didn't like you that much. A woman your age doesn't have a problems kissing a guy that she likes. That said she might just be shy, and afraid of texting you first. If you like her text her, but if she doesn't respond or beats around the bush, I would assume she isn't interested and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• When ever I have been on a date the guy txts me first. You should follow up with her she might be nervous. It was only the first date so not much is going to happen if she doesn't want it too. Text her and let her knw you enjoyed the date , give her a compliment and tell her she looked nice or something and if you like her ask her out on another date.

• I almost guarantee she is waiting for you. Almost always girls wait for the guy to be the initiator. I definitely would call her and try to set up a second date.

What Guys Said 1

• Why didn't you try to set up a second outing or at least text her again after the date and thank her for coming out. She's probably waiting for you to initiate a call. Be a man and call, don't text. If she doesn't pick up leave a message and leave the rest in her hands to get back to you. The worst she could say would be she didn't feel anything past being good friends.