So how many like do you get on OK cupid or any other site?

I have 6 likes this week on my OK cupid and that all 5 star ratings,a free dating site.

well I was wondering what are some other dating sites that are legit?

I often have girls checking out my profile and responding.

some I do long conservation's

Most Helpful Girl

• They checked you out and liked what they saw. If I was on OKCUPID I would totally check out your profile... repeatedly.

What Girls Said 1

• Could you please FINALLY go to a doctor and have your brain checked? I'm seriously worried about your well being! I can't stress this enough: delusions are a very serious symptome!

• something wrong with you.

• No, I'm only worried about you. You keep posting these delusional, confused questions. You need to have your brain checked. I'm serious.

What Guys Said 3

• I hope you'll not encounter a lady like this: link

But where's a link to your profile on them dating sites

• I'm one of those who liked you cutie. <3

• Sometimes I think you're a troll because your questions seem to obscure and your username is sorta generic troll material. And you post a lot too, random stuff.

• If he's a troll, he's one of the best and most consist trolls I have ever encountered. If he's not, then I feel truly sorry for him cause then he must be seriously retarded. I hate to use this word but it is what I honestly would call it, as in, he must have mental handycap or something.

• *consistent