Would you kiss a girl if she has a few pimples on her forehead?

I've always had a clear skin, but since a few months I suffer from pimples on my forehead. I'm working very hard on it, but I'm afraid it makes me much less attractive. So guys, would you kiss a girl if she has a few pimples on her forhead?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• why not

if I love here

i would surely kiss her even if there is pimples on her forehead or cheeks

pimples can't stop from giving love to someone/...can they?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• You can draw faces on them.. then id laugh about it

pimples don't make you less attractive unless theyre everywhere

we know they go away

• I honestly don't mind a few pimples we all have had them at one time or another besides they go away after a while so its not like they are there forever.

• MY BROTHER USE TO HAVE A LOT OF PIMPLES AND GIRLS STILL LOVED HIM

• I've liked girls for a lot of weird things.. some girl had a huge mole on her cheek. But I didn't give a shit.. I thought it was kinda cute and I still talked to her/liked her. If we dated I'd have kissed her no problem...

GIrls.. it's not ALL about looks.. some guys DO care about YOU as a person.

What Girls Said 1

• I know this isn't really answering your question, but I wanted to let you know that a few weeks ago, I also had a fair few pimples on my forehead. No severe acne or anything like that, just pimples. And the rest of the skin on my face was clear. Even so, the pimples on my forehead bothered me and I was insecure about them. I tried lots of different face washes and skin care routine etc. But when I spoke to a naturopath, she suggested that it was the large amounts of sugar in my diet which was causing these pimples! I've since been on a low sugar diet. The only sugar I eat is naturally-occurring sugars such as fruit, and if I'm eating any refined foods that come in a packet, I won't eat it unless it has less than 5 grams of sugar per 100 (just read the food label!). It's been about 2 weeks since I started this low-sugar diet, and the pimples have cleared right up! Hope this helps x