Where should I take a girl to dinner before a dance?

We are going as friends but I want to take her somewhere nice but not somewhere that makes it seem like I want to date her. Any suggestions? by the way we live in Baton Rouge

Most Helpful Girl

• Being you both are going to a dance, and you neither want "anything too heavy" to eat nor-----with your "partner" as well----- I suggest a cute little Bistro, sweetie.

If you are going to dance, you don't want to be loaded down with rich food or drink, and a Bistro would be just the ticket for this. Nice, friendly, not too romantic atmosphere will definitely set the perfect mood. This way, you both can feel light on your feet and----you can also feel light headed as well-----knowing you made the right choice for a "night to dance away.:))xx

What Girls Said 2

• you're taking her on a date . worrying bout where to go and about her impression. it sounds like you want to date her. I think shell figure it out even if you go to a salami shack for dinner.

• if you are old enough I guess you can take her for a drink, that's what happy hour is for, usually it is ment to be before the club which is dancing

• Keep in mind the long wait in lines as well..with many of your decent places, there is a "light buzzard" that they give you when you are "next in line." Keep it light and sweet and---not too slow--when expecting a "nite on the town"and--on your feet.:))xx

What Guys Said 1

• Denny's cowboy Denny's, or Paul Bart's restaurant in New Orleans

• I wanted to suggest a title for the Bistro, but was not sure how far from the specific place it might be..