Whats I like to hug a girl?

whats I like to hug a girl? they look so soft and smooth and heartwarming, I wish I could experience things like that, and what are kisses like, its only stuff I dream about along with other stuff about girls

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl! Usually girls have pretty cool skin actually. We generally do feel softer and smoother, but the emotion you get from hugs is mostly dependent on the personality of the girl. If the girl is cold on the inside or towards you, it will feel stiff, forced, or awkward. If the girl is nice, she won't be afraid to hug you fairly assertively, and those are the nicest hugs.

If I may ask - why don't you think you can experience these things for yourself? I believe that anyone can do (pretty much) anything if they are persistent enough. I've met quite a few wonderful guys who somehow believe that they are unworthy to receive love, even if they don't articulate it in so many words. They spend all their time wishing, dreaming, and internally criticizing themselves for being unloveable.

In reality, every single one of these guys can make himself loveable if he reallllllllllllyyy wanted to be...and some of them turn their lives around after realizing this! The key is to start with becoming content. Don't always worry about being happy or finding a girlfriend, or achieving in general. You'd be amazed at how little in life you actually need to be content.

When you decide to be content no matter what, you will actually find yourself to be much happier than you expect. You will be more easy-going, more confident in your own skin, more playful, more interested in helping others than yourself, more humble, and more grateful for every life experience you receive (even the less pleasant ones). All of these things are the small character traits that TRULY attract girls.

Contrary to what most people and dating sites tell you, having the right hair, clothes, and acting confident is not enough to really attract a girl to you. Those are external things. Repolishing an old piece of furniture isn't going to cut it! You have to heal yourself from the inside out. You have to shake the foundations of your very personality, face your fears, fight your shortcomings, and raise your expectations for yourself.

When you have higher expectations for yourself , you will achieve more - even if you do not achieve all that you expected of yourself! When you start to realize that you are improving, you will stop resenting the work it takes to improve and instead be motivated wholly by the rush you get when you realize that you're a better person than the day before. It's like working out! As you start to see your muscles show, all you want to do is keep working at it! As you realize you are getting smarter, all you will want to do is read more.

Read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie

Girls are not angels, nor are they demons. They are human beings with admirable qualities and detestable ones too. They are your equals. Don't be afraid of them :) They can only hurt you if you allow yourself to be hurt. They will not solve all your problems (only you can do that!), but they will make your life nicer. Get to know yourself and then girls!

• no one especially a guy can "make" themselves loveable, if they are not wanted in the first place, also confidence in gained in life its not something guys "just have". girls got to learn to desire and love guys and not expect guys to do everything 4 u, I think girls are just heartless, the questions they post on this site proves it, they ask "what do I do with this guy"? or "I don't know what to do with a guy"? questions, guys already know what to do, we just cant, girls just don't want it

• Anyone can make themselves loveable. Simply by loving other people, you receive love in return. If you have negative outlook and attitude of blame, then you will attract no one except other bitter people. Misery loves company. Don't let biases skew your reality. I'm rooting for you, I want you to find someone, but first you must be open to changing you negative outlook or you won't have any luck. Don't become discouraged, you have plenty of life left to live its too early to be jaded.

• that only works if your a girl

What Girls Said 4

• And why can't you hug a girl? In all seriousness, do you not have arms? Trust me you're not missing out on anything anyway.

• Whats it like to hg a guy?

• hug one and find out, guys won't push a girl away the way girls push guys away just for touching them

• not true in my experience.

• Creepy

• Like hugging a teddy bear

What Guys Said 2

• It's nothing worth dreaming about.

• Sounds like you need to get out more lol but to answer your question if you hug a women you love and who loves you in return you can kind of feel the love the hug will be warm, heartfelt, passionate and loving. kisses can vary from passionate loving and heartfelt to a quick peck on the lips or cheek just depends on how long you have been together whether or not you love each other things like that.