I have been asking myself this a few times in the last few years. There are tons of lists and top 10s on the internet, but I wonder what you like best! I personally enjoyed going to the movies, but I do understand that many people don't like it, cause you cannot talk during the movie.
But let's get to the poll, shall we!
- Classic: To the movies! Nothing wrong with it0% (0)9% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Grabbing a coffee or a drink during the day62% (8)55% (6)58% (14)Vote
- Invite her over to your place and watch a movie or just hang out (we're talking 'serious date' here, not one night stand)8% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- Take him/her into town, to a bar/club and have a good time0% (0)9% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Other (You know the drill, please comment your answer) ;)30% (4)27% (3)30% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
NOT the movies. First dates should be about getting to know each other. It's kind of a tactic to avoid interaction and it prolongs the part where you decide if you like each other, which kind of sucks. Also, movies are pricey. I vote for a cheapish meal, coffee or a FEW beers (no getting tanked). Short, but with enough back and forth to see if a second date is worth it.2