How often do you contact your partner?

How many times do you call/text them per week? And how often do you hang out?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I don't officially live together but he spends 3.5 weeks out of the month at my place. We see each other every day for 95% of the time we're not at work (unless it's when he's spending the night at home). we text every 2-3 hours or more frequently. we're very involved in each others lives and we have sort of always been like this since we first started dating. it's like we started dating and became best friends at the same time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I call my boyfriend every night to talk on the phone. I text him maybe 5-10 times a day. We hang out probably 5 times a week during the summer. We're at our own schools during the fall/winter so then we only see each other once every other weekend.

• We live together so...when one of us is not out, we're always together. We don't text a lot because of that and call each other when one of us don't stay at our flat for a couple of days

• well he is not my partner, but we like each other and we text 24/7 every day every night lol..from good morning text until sweet dreams.