Online dating and girls sending guys thoughtless emails?

Girls complain all the time about men not reading their profile or sending thoughtless emails. But us guys have issues too. One of mine is that I get women to respond to my first email most of the time. But all they do is answer my questions, make no mention of anything in my profile, and don't ask any questions of me.

Do any other guys get this same issue? It just makes me lose interest in them but I get that type of response more than half of the time.

Girls what do you think? Is there any way to encourage a more thoughtful reply? Or if you are guilty of this, what exactly are you expecting of the guy or hope for in a second email?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yea totally. So many women's profiles say "Don't just say hi" but yet I'll even get first messages like "Hey there :)" or something and I won't even bother replying.

But I will also send a girl a message tailored to their profile and they'll send back a short email answering it and I just won't bother replying.

Here's the thing, most girls make profiles for the attention, not to actually meet anyone. They just want attention. Girls claim it is "Scary" to meet men online yet they make dating profiles anyway and get off to the attention they get. But when it comes down to meeting in person they instantly make up excuses about how it's too scary, but they still want to keep messaging.

I stopped messaging around online and put at the end of my profile not to message me if they can't handle meeting in person. I can't be bothered. I like mature women who know how to date, not a bunch of mindless girls who "complain" about perverts online yet they can't meet a guy because "it's too scary." I also stopped messaging any girl past 5 messages on the site without an exchange in phone numbers. It's lead to a huge increase in the amount of dates I was going on when I used the sites and got rid of all the chicken-shit babies who are wasting so many people's time while the hope for more emails.

What Girls Said 2

• Your the one who meassged them not the other way around, your the one who wants to get to know her ypu don't necessary know if she wants to get to know you. She's being polite and answering your questions. But to be fair I think a lot of girls are just discreet about it. While your wondering why she mever asked you any questions making its because she stalked everything she needed to stalk and already knows more then you know. Lol women do that they just dpnt tell people they do . Like when your there asking her what's her favorite food she probley already knows yours

• To me, that shows low interest. Maybe it's a good filter between the girls who want to get to know you and the ones who are just going through the motions. Girls don't always know how to say, "Thanks for e-mailing me, but I don't find myself interested in you."

What Guys Said 1

• yeah I've had that happen more than a few times on those sites , I don't find girls put much though into what there sending , I definity ask most of the questions