Guy I'm dating doesn't text/call often. Should I be worried?

Ive been seeing this guy a little over 2 months now. In the beginning between dates we talked often. Then suddenly I wouldn't hear from him till like every few days. Then it'd be almost a week before he texted me. So naturally I assumed he was losing interest. Then, like a week ago he said he wanted to be exclusive with me and that he's excited to see where this goes. I really like him and he knew that so I had no problem agreeing. After that we hung out which was great. That was last Friday. I texted him the next day but his responses seemed a little distant like maybe he was preoccupied with something. Haven't heard from him since. I'm a little confused because were supposed to be exclusive but I never hear from him. Not even a hey hows your day. Its like nothings changed even though we agreed on this. Do some guys just don't communicate often?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's anything to worry about. There's no need to communicate constantly; you want something to talk about when you see each other in person. Even in committed relationships, both people need their own amount of personal space. Two months may seem like a long time, but it really isn't. As long as he keeps wanting to see you at least once a week, I would recommend being patient and giving him as much space as he needs.

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel that you are putting in all the effort, then this relationship will never move past from what it is, and all that is , is a stop gap before you meet your next real desire, so you might as well finish it now, because these relationships are pointless,x

What Girls Said 1

• Well It's good to hear that you are not texting him like crazy and instead you texted him once and now have been waiting. I have dealt with many men who are like this. And you're right, It is very confusing. Since he and you are boyfriend/girlfriend I think you have a right to bring this up. You should not make him feel attacked. Say to him that you don't feel you are getting what you want out of the relationship. Then tell him what you expect from a relationship .. Do not tell him what he is doing wrong. Just say what you want and then see what happens.