Guys: On flavored Chapstick?

I used to make sure that if I was going to kiss a guy I ALWAYS had on some sort of yummy Chapstick but then I kissed a girl with water melon Chapstick and I thought it was slimy and would have ouch rather just had her bare soft lips, so I stopped making sure I always had it on. Like obviously sometimes if I was dating someone they would kiss me with it on but I really don't care to much. But now I'm curious, guys what do you prefer with or without? Girls?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I say mix it up and experiment a little. I am a huge fan of vanilla smelling and flavoring and to be honest it turns me on. So if a girl tasted or smelled really good. For me I guess it would be better to be a once in awhile thing, because then I could appreciate it that much more. The other day this woman walked by me and she smelled so clean and like coconuts and it also got me rather excited.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I would much rather kiss a girl without anything on her lips. No chapstick, lip stick or any other balm types things in her lips. I think I'd like to remember how her lips felt on mind as opposed to an artificial flavor!

• Are you a Katy Perry fan?

• Ha, she's so perfect I would kiss her if she had like cabbage Chapstick on! I got tht song stuck in my head as I was typing that!

• That's why I asked

What Girls Said 0