I need some very wise answers?

Hello guys

i have this girl that we are hanging out together a lot but it is clear that something's happening between us like something bigger or more than just hanging out , she has been sharing a lot of secrets with me ,she did even give me her Facebook password , I am trying to take it so slow because I know she still in touch with her ex that he still calls her a lot and she even let me talk to her, we just shared Hello saying ,nothing else,but she told me he told to stop talking to me but she didn't , yesterday we were talking then her phone rang ,it was him,she told me she will be back and she let her sac with me , when she comeback I told her that I do not like the kind of gesture giving me her sac then went to talk to her ex on the phone , then she kind got sad and when he called her again she did dispute with him when we talk just me and her ,i can notice that she is like can not look into my eyes ,our thing has developed a lot and we talk daily on Facebook when we do not have class , she is obviously unable to choose between me and him ,she did imply that a lot of times , even being with him won't make her happy because of his family and the issues she had when she was with him , and for me I am honestly not putting much of hopes into this even I like her , because I do not want to be like surprised or lets say shocked so to speak .

<< I am kind of logical person , I believe in love and feelings but I also use my brain to define if it is a possible love or not <<

i need some people to help me

i am sorry if my post is not helpful a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• If it were me I'd speak directly to the jealous ex-boyfriend and ask him what the problem was, why he didn't want her talking to you. Call him out on being jealous and see if he will admit it. If he denies it then ask him not to lie to you and to himself. The main problem, how I see it, is this unpleasant ex lurking over the whole issue. I'd try to get that resolved before I went any further. And if you can't resolve it, maybe it's time to walk away from a messy and volatile situation. People have been killed after getting into situations like this. It's just not worth it, especially in a place like Algeria that I imagine is fairly lawless, with ample access to AK-47s.

• hello , first of all thanks a lot for taking time reading and answering my question

yes I'd take your advice as well , you're right about walking away before it can get messier

i do not know where you got that idea of lawless state hehehe , not really brother , Algeria is like France , specially the North where I live , there is no armed people at all except the Army and the security forces ,

Best Regards

• Well that is good to hear! With all the civil war in Tunisia and Libya and Egypt I figured there might be some angry men with guns there too. But perhaps not!

• again , nothing is happening in Tunisia , they had an popular uprising and they did topple off their dictator and now some countries are trying to to give a bad image about the Tunis revolution , it is all about people want to be free and governed by a democratic power :) , for Libya , it is all Gaddafi fault for Egypt,the army I not ready to let people decide how to be governed

Best Regards

What Girls Said 2

• That's a tricky one. But as you say, be smart and do what's best for you... which means breaking this love triangle... they both still have feelings for each other but cannot be together for some reason, which I'm suspecting has got a lot to do with either his (the ex boyfriend's) family or hers...

PS: My answer is definitely not wise... I don't know the whole story so I can only give my opinion.

• thanks for taking time reading and relying to my question

Best Regards

• You just nĂ©ed to give her space and let her make up her mind

What Guys Said 1

• If you have any interest you need to make sure you don't fall into the friend zone and become her male girlfriend. I've been in this situation a few times and from my experience and what's worked best for me my is to walk away no contact, no texts anything, she will start to wonder about you and your be on her mind. This works for a number of reasons. one you don't become to emotionally attached so if she does go back to him you won't get hurt plus she's probably confused and needs time to think, and chances are he will mess up anyway. 2 it shows that you have other options and your not waiting around for her which is an attractive trait. 3 If she is genuinely interested, I promise you she will get in contact when she knows what she wants, and this also prevents you from becoming the backup guy.

Always have the mind set of what someone who has loads of beautiful girls in their life would do, would he worry about one chick?...No. he would let her come to him and if she doesn't then its her loss he doesn't care he's go abundance of girls who want him. even if this isn't the case always have this mid set, why do you think guys who don't care always get the chick? because she invests her time chasing him making him more attractive. good luck pal.