What text messages do girls like and hate?, and what text messages make you like a guy

I got this girls number but I'm losing her, most time she doesn't respond what messages do girls like to get and hate

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when a guy who claims he likes or---loves--- you, just texts you out of nowhere, with a hint to cancel a possible weekend rendezvous: "I'm sick.":((

Now on the other side of the "text talk" cell, by him sending me a more inspiring note, tells me he is into me, and my feelings are starting to grow more fonder by the minute: Good morning, baby. I miss you.:))

If he is a lousy next to nothing null and void "text tom," I tend to want to drop him and ---any messages he might eventually send---down the john.xx

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how long you have been texting her. Personally I get annoyed after a max of a few weeks texting and the guy hasn't grown a pair to ask me out on a date. You could be losing her because she doesn't know you are really interested. I would say take a chance and ask her out to go do something, if she says yes great! if she says no then you can move on and not go through a long rejection phase.

• I like it when my crush sends me a good morning or a good night text, but I hate it if he does this every day/night. :p

• don't be too clingy or flirt 24/7, keep the conversation going without making yourslef seem desperate to talk. if she doesn't reply then don't keep texting her. send her a good morning/good night text every other day.

• I like all messages

What Guys Said 0