Do girls like receiving good morning texts?

Girls, do you like it when your guy sends you a good morning text? I think it's a confusing thing to do because I wake up pretty early (around 7:00-8:00) and because I can't predict when my girl is going to wake up and so I don't want to send her the text too early to bother her and wake her up, and I don't want to send her the text in the afternoon and look like an idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg are you kidding haha? It's sweet and lets a woman know you're the first thing you think of in the morning :)

I think almost all women are programmed to like good morning texts. It's definitely nice to wake up, and look at your phone and see a text from that somebody :) It always instantly makes my day that's for sure. I sometimes send my sweetheart a morning text too, just so it isn't one sided...I want him to feel special too. Don't worry about it getting old or boring cause it won't :) I'm always a little bummed out when I don't receive my morning text from my guy. So ya know just keep it consistent, if you notice she isn't really responding to them, then maybe slack off...but if she does always reply to them there's a good sign she likes your morning tect and if you stop doing it just cause you don't want it to get "boring" she may wonder where's my text this morning? And feel bummed haha

With that said...make sure she likes though. Cause I once had this guy I wasn't really liking and he kept sending me morning texts and it just became annoying.

^^I just wanted to add that cause you don't wanna be that guy lol

Good luck and have fun :)

What Girls Said 15

• i think its adorable, my boyfriend texts me good morning and goodnight everyday.

well this is OK for me because my phone is on silent when I'm asleep. and even if she wakes up after u, don't you think that her reaching for her phone and seeing your text first thing in the morning will make her smile?:) just send it, and I'm sure a little text alert won't wake someone up who is fast asleep hehe, unless its like a siren or something :P

send it=]

• I do! Mind you, I keep my cell on airplane-mode throughout the night, so no texts or IMs until I wake up :D so yes, I love them :>

• I love it! I live with my guy now but if he leaves the house before I get up (usually for class), he will text me good morning, usually with a sweet message after it :)

• I love good morning texts! I used to get them every day from the guy I'm seeing and even though they are more sporadic now I really look forward to them. As far as the time, don't worry about it. I usually get my morning texts around 730 and it doesn't bother me one bit. The last guy I dated used to send me good morning texts around 6am and that didn't bother me either. If she has interest in you I doubt that a 7 or 8 am text will bother her.

• Yes, most of us do. Its something nice to wake up too. The only time I didn't like getting a morning text, was when this guy I was dating used to blow up my phone with them to piss me off. He was such an ass lol

• yes! it is cute. & I doubt that she would be mad if that woke her up. just send it when you wake up it doesn't matter if she was already awake, it will still have the same effect. & yep its really sweet

• yes

• I like it. Most of the time I wake up before him and he seems to think something is wrong if I don't send him a "morning babe!" text so I know he likes it too. It's nice to know that you're on of the first things on his/her mind in the morning. When my boyfriend is up before me, I love it when he does that! And if he/she is the kind of person to get annoyed about a nice-well-meaning text that shows how much you care... then they're not that great.

• I personally LOVE getting good morning texts! It shows me he's thinking about me, and it puts me in a fantastic mood for the rest of the day :) If it were me, I wouldn't mind being woken up by an early morning text.

• Omg yessssssssssss good morning texts is what makes my whole day if I don't get a good morning text from my boyfriend than automatically I feel bummed out for the rest of the day ...

• I like it if I don't get it EVERYDAY then yeah it is ok.

• I think it's sweet to do. my phone has 'assist' which keeps my phone on silent until I wake up, that way good morning texts don't wake me up. Not that they would, I'm a sound sleeper.

People tend to have consistent schedules so it should be easier to figure out when she wakes up.

I used to wake up to send a text in the early morning wishing my man a good morning and lovely day, now I just text him when I wake up.

• I think is sweet, it makes our day happy... But not every morning, that would turn boring. It is not cool if the girl doesn't like you back.

• If I like him, he can wake me up with anything :D!

• YES!

What Guys Said 1

• Just try not to make it a routine. Unplanned is best.

I usually joke around and say good morning even if it's the afternoon.

Morning, afternoon, night or whether she is up or not doesn't exactly matter.

It's the text and you itself that matters~