How do guys feel after an argument with the girl their dating/girlfriend?

Let's say you have a girl that you really cared for but couldn't be with because you were a marine or in the military, and she called you an a jerk for leading her on, would you feel guilty or bad ? Or lets just say you got into an argument with a girl you really cared about, how would you feel if she reacted negatively ?

Most Helpful Guy

• she should have realized what she was getting into when she started liking a guy in the military/armed forces. there's always that chance...

What Guys Said 2

• Guilty and all that would be going on in my head is I gotta fix this! I gotta fix this.

• I would feel guilty and wish she gives me another chance to change things for the better. However, if she was being unreasonable, then I would think that maybe a potentially toxic relationship was ended before it started, which would be a good thing.

What Girls Said 1

• imo, if someone doesn't specifically say I wan to and intended to b with you -if that's what you want- then as far as I'm concrned there's no reason to think that's what they want. even when people claim to want something you can't be sure..certainly not when they don't even say it.

i also don't see the point of arguing if someone doesn't want you thy don't want you. id quit while I was ahead and walk away with dignity glad they let me know now instead of wasting tim pretending.

the point of arguments is to resolve a problem. not to walk away feeling bad. if that's the result then the pair needs to work on their communication skills.