What happens if you kiss a girl on the neck then on the cheek?

Most Helpful Girl

• A magic door opens off the coast of India that will lead you to a cave filled with golden klondike bars.

What Girls Said 4

• a kiss on the neck is extremely sexual, where a kiss on the cheek is sweet and maybe friendly? depends on the setting and how you do it and also the situation. can you give an example? paint me a picture :)

• That's a pretty intimate and sensitive spot. If a person kisses someone there, that's getting into foreplay, and he normally doesn't stop at the neck, rather someone heading downtown.

• Depends on how well I knw the guy, I would find it cute yet sexy

• said hi she said hi back then I said I don't like vegetables I likes fruits better when she was waiting in line for food! she smiled and laughed giggled then I said you hiding a secret about me you can whisper in my ear what you think about me she smiled and laughed giggled again? What is this girl hiding from me?

• probably that she likes you

• What happens? Nothing

What are you expecting to happen

What Guys Said 2

• She then pulls out your penis and goes to work like a good girl should.

• She spontaneously combusts