Making out, what do?

Its been about four months and I still Haven't made out with my boyfriend. I don't know what to do so I'm not comfortable to just jump right in. Its mainly what I'm suppose to do with my tongue. Am I suppose to lick or swirl or what? At this point I'm just annoyed with advice that beating around the bushes. Get graphic if you have to, just explain...

Most Helpful Girl

• plain and simple: do what comes naturally. my first frenh kiss was really awkwad. I didn't know the guy that well, but I was infatuated with him. after school I had band practice and he had sports(that was a lie I found out later. this guy was full of them). so one day in between school and afterschool activity, we met in the second wing by the stsircase. thete was a tiny area with a desk, but it was not hidden or anything. so we were talking and he leans in and kisses me. I was in total shock; I'd never been kissed. but I got used to it. then when he told me to open my lips I did, and when I felt his tongue in my mouth I pushed against his chest and backed off. he told me to relax, and I did and he french kissed me again. it felt weird, especially when he wanted me to do it to him. but I did and we stood there making out and people passed by occasionaly but I don't even think they noticed. and the second time was better. and then I didn't kiss again until two years later. he was my first real kiss.

practice makes perfect, and is fun. and some people don't like to french. I kissed a guy in July who didn't do it. so I had to teach him lol. if you don't like frenching don't do it. but it's my preferred kiss.

What Guys Said 4

• it comes naturally, just when you kiss him, don't pull away. keep your faces close and kiss him again but slower. just keep close and you will start to pick up a rhythm, and next think you know your making out.

PS: when it comes to be passionate put your hand on his neck and close the space between you, and if your man pulls away like your weird. it is because he is a coward and you need to dump him.

• Just do what comes naturally once you start you will kind of get into the grove of it then its like water flowing down a river just follow the current. As for french kissing there are no rules saying you have to do it when making out if you don't want to but you could think of your tongue as intimating the movements of a swirling eel that might sound gross but they go in random directions sort of your like your tongue will be. That is the best advice I can give lol good luck to you.

• you don't have a boyfriend if you haven't even made out with him.

You have a guy friend with potential to be a boyfriend

• You're over thinking it. Just do it already! You'll know what to do. And if you don't, so what? Trying new things is how you learn. Quit being a pansy and just go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• join the club. We should have t-shirts lol