Texting after hookup rule

If a girl doesn't text you after a hook up, how does that make you feel as a guy and what are your thoughts?

And if this was the second time you hooked up would you as a guy still text the girl or is that still a jerk move? Even if you texted after the first time?

Many thanks,

What Guys Said 1

• If she doesn't text me after a hook up... it would be a while before I'd even notice, to be honest. But when I did notice, I'd think to myself one of two things - she's either waiting for me to text her first (she's one of THOSE girls) or the hookup wasn't as good as I thought it was, and she's no longer interested in me.

If I thought the hookup was good, I would send her a quick text. To see if she responds or not. If she did, I'd assume she was one of those girls who just won't text first. If she didn't respond, I'd assume it just wasn't good for her.

What Girls Said 1

• if he doesn't care enough to text you I don't think he really cares one way or another.