Girls would you ever date a guy on welfare?

Would you ever date a guy who was a welfare recipient?

Most Helpful Girl

• no I wouldn't. I don't want a millionaire. but I make a decent living and I can support myself. I expect the guy I'm with to also have a job and support himself.

What Girls Said 7

• It's not a good idea to date a guy who's on welfare unless you are also on welfare. Then both of you are in the same boat.

All of these people saying "yeah" or actualy considering that as a possiblity need to wake the fuck up. I don't know what planet y'all live on but it doesn't look like reality. You're basically asking "Would you date a bum?" Hopefully the answer is no.

• Maybe if he was a good person, capable of doing house chores and good looking / smart.

• I wouldn't want to but I think I would.

• If I like that person so much I would

• Yeah, as long as you are trying to get to a better place to where you don't need it.

• My ex of 3 years got on long term disability, which is sort of the same thing financially so as long as his money was his and he didn't try and borrow from me

• Nope.

What Guys Said 2

• lol this would be kinda awesome, 2 people both on welfare who really don;t give a shit about material stuff so long as basic needs are met, you guys could just chill or have adventure or what ever all day every day.

• Nope women are all about money and looks.

• Not true. If I'm going off to college for a brighter future and I see that my significant other is still under welfare with no signs of pursuing or wanting to be somewhat on my level, best believe I'm leaving you behind. It's not about the money but what you can provide for me and my future family if that person any I ever decide to have children. Look at it that way.