Is this a booty call or what?

Okay so I met this 25 year old guy on Tinder and we hung out Sunday for the first time. He wanted to hang out after the superbowl and we ended up talking in his car for two hours and smoking, drinking just being chill. There wasn't a set expectation of what would or wouldn't happen and he wasn't acting like a creep who just wanted to hookup. Actually, after talking about music (he even suggested we share a dropbox because he liked the songs I was playing and I knew they matched to his taste since I heard what he was playing in the car before) I initiated us kissing. One thing led to another and we had sex in the car. He was saying the head was the best he'd ever had blah blah and the sex was actually really good. I wasn't expecting a love story and especially with how things were, I didn't expect much. But beforehand he had mentioned things that referenced hanging out again or being generally interested (he was saying it was interesting that the universe randomly brought us together with many commonalities and shit like that, but he was high so it wasn't just saying it as game...especially since like I said, it wasn't said that we would or wouldn't be hooking up and it more seemed like we would be so he wouldn't have to use lines or anything to press the situation). Anyway, long story short I ended the night soon after because I had work the next morning and we hugged. I texted him that night about watching a show we talked about and he responded right away to that and also sent a text that said "tonight tho >>>" unwarranted. So I figured that was a decent sign. He also was saying we would do a repeat the next night and we had also talked about hanging out again the next day when we were in the car. We joked around a bit via text yesterday and when we were gonna hang out, he asked if I had a car and because I just moved, here, I don't yet. He ended up saying he didn't want to drive because he just got out of traffic which was understandable. I jokingly said the car must have been the dealbreaker and he sent a longish text saying nothing was a dealbreaker but just that traffic was a deterrent. I left it at that and today I sent him a text saying I was free most of the day and he never responded :( I wouldn't care if he hadn't made it seem like it wasn't going to be a one time thing, but I can't act accordingly because I don't know. I don't want to seem thirsty or not be able to take a hint...but that seems weird to me. Am I being oblivious or is he being weird? I'm definitely not contacting him again until he says something to me and he's also not gonna just ignore me so I don't know what to do. I can't decide if it's even a booty call if the booty never came back lol. Also, how can a guy have "the best head" he's ever had and not come back?!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there's a way to know. He may call you again or he may not. Wow it's easy for people to have casual sex now a days.

What Girls Said 0