Is it OK to date 2 woman at once, chatting and going out?

before you are committed or have had sex. As some women prefer to do it this way, and some men too. Till what stage its OK to date 2 or more people? for both genders

many guys says that its OK till you are official, and girls say that its not OK. Then I wonder why do girls do it, at least 2-3 I dated with.
the girl I started seeing first had told me that she isn't ready for the relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not...just getting acquainted, you aren't sure if you are 'just friends' or not. We all hopefully have many friends, some closer than others..and we don't know if they will become more than that , or not.

Once you know you are more than 'just friends', it gets sticky; you can be accused of cheating after that point.

What Girls Said 15

• i think that's stupid…. just stick to one at a time like is it really that hard?

• Um no stick with one

• it's fine as long as you're not pretending to be exclusive...make sure everyone is on the same page.

• If these women realize you are not official yet, I'd say it is fine. But once you agree to be in an exclusive relationship, you should only date 1 woman, as that's what you've agreed to.

• If you're not in an actual committed relationship, its fine but have sex between two women or more puts you all at risk of STD's, but if you're in a committed relationship only date 1 because that would be cheating

• nope, not at all

• It's never ok to dat 2 people at once it's simple as that

• When I really like a guy, it would hurt my feelings to know that he was seeing someone else as well.

• No !

• No that's counts as cheating

• It's fine if they both know about it

• Unless you are committed or having sex then it's fine. But be careful what type of girl you have on your hands she might be a crazy one

• Not cool dude , not cool.

• Its logic,its not "ok" at all.

• Absolutely OK. As long as they're both aware that you are all still free to date whomever you please, and if you get to point where you want to be exlusive with one, that's when you stop dating others.

What Guys Said 7

• Sure. As long as express that you don't want to be exclusive, there is no problem. It's wrong to date mulitple people while giving the impression to either of them that you are exclusive.

• I think it would be okay up until you make thing official with one of them.

• The only way I could see it being okay is if you let both of them know.

• Yes its totally okay. At this moment I'm hanging out with 6 girls.

Once you gonna make it official with a girl you should stop but till then you are a sea hawk

• Until you're officially boyfriend/girlfriend, it's all fair game.

• Up til your third child together. After that it would be pretty tacky.

• Hell yes it is! If you're not committed of course it's OK. And for me personally, if a girl isn't having sex with me, there's no way we'll be in an exclusive relationship. That comes AFTER I do! :P

• Isn't the DEFINITION of "committed" that you aren't dating other people? If so, then OF COURSE it's okay to date other people BEFORE you are committed. Why it's in the freaking meaning of the word!