Do you feel like some people date others who clearly aren't for them for this reason?

Do you feel like some people date others who clearly aren't for them because they feel like they'll never be able to find another person?

I feel like some people just date someone and even though it is so clear that they shouldn't be together the person just doesn't feel like they'll find someone else. I've seen it in high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have seen this often.I mean lets say if they have a chance to be with the person they really want to(they couldn't be together in past for some reasons).I'm sure they won't hesitate to dump their partner for the other person.Because he/she is just their second choice.

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of girls settle but I don't think I ever would. I might be happy with somebody who was less than perfect but he would still have to be attractive and likeable to me.

What Guys Said 1

• OMG, I believe the above is an absolute phenomenon! So many people stay in obviously failing relationships out of fear of being alone.

• What is even more pathetic is those who stay in a flailing relationship, and start dating someone else at the same time (aka cheating), then end the flailing relationship ...

...

...

...all to avoid having the label as "single".

Makes me sick.