Have you ever used 'I dare you to go with me to...' as a way to get someone's attention?

They aren't interested in 'going out' as such, so you use this teasing way of getting the person to keep company with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't done that but I know I'm capable. You cannot refuse dares! lol. They show they're ballsy enough to accept a bet and you get what you want. Win/more win for you

What Girls Said 4

• No.

I don't show interest in guys that don't show interest in me.

I'd only say that to a guy in a funny way for the laughs and thoughts of it happening. Most likely, somewhere Id know we'd never go or enjoy doing. Just a dare or a convo enhancer.

• No, but I'm wondering if it actually works in getting a date.

• Nope. Sounds a bit too desperate in my opinion... daring someone to go out with you? I would like to be able to get people to go out with me without having to make a bet about it.

• No. If they weren't the least bit interested in me before I don't think they would with that line either.

What Guys Said 1

• No I've naturally always had game