Do you touch your boyfriend/ Does your girlfriend touch you when you sleep?

I just want to know if this happens to anybody else. Whenever I'm asleep with my girlfriend, I feel her fingers touching me. She touches my chest with hand (I think to feel my heartbeat). Then she moves her index finger and middle finger up and down the ridges of my abs. On occasion she feels my hair. I usually just pretend not to notice. I don't think she notices herself doing it either. Does this happen to anybody else? Would you consider this weird? I think almost anything my girlfriend does is cute, so I do not have any problems with her doing it. I just want to know if it happens to anybody else/

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand being touched when I'm sleeping. In fact, I cannot sleep if someone is touching me. I'm not an extremely affectionate person to begin with... But my boyfriend is a sleep cuddler so we have this arrangement where we get 15 minutes of cuddle time and then we go to our own sides of the bed. When we first started dating I pretty much stopped sleeping over because I would never get any sleep for fear of waking him up to get him off of me. Eventually we were comfortable enough to where it kick him if he invades my space. For the record, he gets more room than I do.

• Okay at least I don't feel like I'm a crazy person anymore... hahaha

What Girls Said 9

• I have to be touching him in order to fall asleep.

I like to touch his butt, or wrap my arm around his waist and tuck my hand under his hip,

mostly though I just lie with my hand under one of his bum cheeks.

sounds really funny when I say it hahah but I'm serious...he knows it too and doesn't care

• I'm really bad for doing things I don't notice. So when I'm cuddling I'll play with his hair or rub his side or whatever. But when I sleep as much as it's possible but I hate being overly hot when I sleep so he usually just gets a cold foot

• sometimes I go to sleep in one position and wake up in a completely different position and I'm almost always in contact with my boyfriend when we sleep so of course I touch him when I'm asleep. It's not conscious though.

• I do it and my boyfriend does it as well. I'm sure it's pretty normal lol

• I do it too lol. It's just signs of affection, she wants to be close to you and enjoys that you're there.

• I do that with my dog...hahaha. Anyway I think she's just showing affection. Nothing weird there.

• yes and I think it's just common.. :)

• Awh, that is absolutely adorable! ^_^

But yeah, my boyfriend like to touch. a lot of contact going on in bed, not just sexual, but sweet still.

• Yes. He usually touches my waist and he puts his head under my neck.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't touch anyone while I'm sleeping and I don't like to be touched. This isn't just a relationship thing either. I have very violent dreams and I am known to kick and punch in my sleep. I shouldn't be sleeping next to anyone for their safety. My friends once jumped on me while I was sleeping and I woke up freaking out thinking I was getting murdered or something and ended up hitting my friends and accidentally kicking a hole in the wall before I realized that everything was okay and safe. I'm just not a peaceful sleeper and I shouldn't be messed with or touched while sleeping... haha

I actually lock my door at night so nobody can come in and disturb me. I think this stuff mostly stems from my paranoia which is always super elevated lol

• What in the hell are you dreaming about?

• Hmm I don't really have any expertise here all I have is some ideas. But I'm not 100% so rather then talk out of my ass I will say - damn that sucks and a sad face :(

• I am also a sleep puncher/kicker. It has gotten me in trouble before and I often wake myself up because I punch or kick my wall. I have lots of bruises :(

• Only thing I did was jizz on my ex's back while she was sleeping.

Of course, I was a gentlemen and got the tissue paper.

• I mean my chica and I we basically spoon while we sleep so yeah she touches me

• I'd wonder who the hell is touching me! I get paranoid in my sleep lol.