Cuddling with bad breath?

so I know no ones breath smells nessesarily good but what do you think when you're cuddling someone and their breath kinda smells. does it bother you?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• of course. I'm like man, your breathe stick. go brush! Haha.

why cuddle with someone you not comfortable with or relationship prone with?

I never had this problem though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No but there's always the option of turning away but if its a problem, have some gum at hand, and start chewing one then offer one to the person your cuddling, problem solved,x or a mint.x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it bothers me. Who wants to hug a big bag of dog crap? Tell him that he needs to start brushing or scraping his tongue when he brushes his teeth!

0|0
    1|0
  • Of course it does...encourage good oral hygiene. and if needed tell your boyfriend or gf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad breath is one of those things that makes me cringe once a get a waft of it. So, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being close to someone with bad breath is really distracting which takes the romantic mood away. So, please brush your teeth or wash your mouth before getting close.

0|1
    0|0
  • No not at all, I would prefer a girls breath to smell really bad when we're cuddling its a huge turn on for me

0|2
    0|0
    • sarcasm at its finest.

• Not really, I like the idea of a bad girl with bad breath

• A hot girls stinky breath or what I would rather call bad breath which is god breath is like her perfume all most and I like it strong.

What Girls Said 5

• Na.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh I cringe at imagining my mouth smelling bad. I always carry mints/gum or mouthwash on me

0|0
    0|0
  • If they keep talking to me I get annoyed. I move. Breath bothers me. I'm even claustrophobic when people want to stand too close to me and talk and I think mine stinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, it bothers me but I will just nicely ask if they can brush their teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it does.

0|0
    0|0