Have you ever dated a guy with no friends?

It's the return of my oh so popular question. It's one thing to SAY you would. It's quite another if you categorically regard people without friends as unattractive. Let's see if the numbers change...

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, the guys I've dated had friends. I don't consider guys without friends unattractive, though. I've been asked out by guys and had no idea about their friends - not until a few dates in at least, and I wouldn't have stopped dating them if I found out they didn't have any. I mean, myself I have three really close friends and a few other friends, so it's not like I'm Miss Popular or anything.

What Girls Said 14

• That is very interesting. I have never noticed that people actually judge people on the amount of friends they have. I suppose I just don't think like that; But to answer your question, yes, I have dated a guy with out friends. And I don't think that people with no friend are unattractive either.

• when I was dating my husband he had no friends because he was very antisocial and rude, but he gave me all the attention and treated me like a queen.. we have been together for almost 9 years now and married for 5, he is social now and he's even outgoing :)

• Yep, I have. That's how I know it can be too much pressure lol. :P Although that guy had other problems as well.

• My ex's friends were the reason why we broke up. Though, the guy I like doesn't have many friends (he has about three or four, including my brother and me). Though, this is because he was homeschooled and his family moved a lot. He is also much more introverted than the normal person. If a person didn't have friends and is an intelligent and nice individual, yes, I would without a doubt.

• i don't ever go on dates the first couple of times and ask guys if they have a lot of friendslol .i frankly don't care..as long as he's fun with me right?:)

• Yes it would not be a problem, let see how many arrows down this time lol.

• Hell no.

• If I get to know a guy and he has NO friends, like NOBODY likes him. then there is probably something wrong with him. if no one will be your friend then who is gonna wanna be your girlfriend?

• honestly I used to struggle a lot about this question...

and I've dated with a guy who has not friend at all... it turned out that we got along pretty well, but still he did have some defects in his personality...he disliked talking to strangers, he would rather stay in for months than travelling or going out for fun...

I'm okay with that, but most of my girl friends think my ex was kinda weird

• Some people are so chatty...people always think I'm shy, or timid but I am not at all. My policy is: if I don't know you, I don't talk to you; and I already know all the people I care to, so why bother?

I have one friend who I communicate with via the web and haven't actually hung out with in 3 years. Some women do think this is weird, but I prefer it, so why the harassment?

• I've a soft spot for loners.

• I would have to see how he is for my own eyes. He could easily be an introvert and his friends could be the kind that don't understand it so they left him behind. It does happen.

• Yea, I did in High School. My boyfriend now has a lot of friends tho.

• No I don't think so

• Yea it was sucky. He was a dickwad in the end.

But, Now I'm am with a very friednly guy. has lots of friends

What Guys Said 4

• Girls do, I've dated quite a few girls despite having no real friends... I felt like it was a bit of a hindrance since I felt like I was 'too available', I mean it's not a bad thing in my eyes but some girls don't like it.

• never dated anybody. but I would date someone who didn't have friends. sometimes people just wired to be more independent, or maybe they learned to be independent because of bad social situations growing up. I voted no because I have never dated yet

• My ex-girlfriend from about 24 years ago had no friends. After a while she expected that if I wasn't at work I was to be with her. It really got on my nerves after a couple of months. So I started making up excuses just to stay at home and have some me time;. She thought I was having an affair. But in reality I was at home playing my guitar or video games or watching TV.

It was the beginning of the end.

:-)

• You are somewhat setting up the answers for the girls - they see you are in a agressive tone and want to prove a point; and which they are not going to do. It's remarkable how varied the answers will be simply by how you put up your question.

Like, for example, this dude will probably not get negative answers and those that venture to answer would be downvoted to hell and back: link (I know I would be)

But as for me, I couldn't date a girl with 0 friends - I honestly don't think I could handle her clingyness

• he doesn't sound aggressive or have an aggressive tone. He comes off as wanting to know or curious. Even in person people who don't care for bab marley say they like him lol.

So what if she isn't clingy?

• Someone who doesn't have friends would be clingy as opposed to people who feel the need to surround themselves with a ton of people? I see...