Dating others at the same time.

A girl that I have been seeing for 3 weeks asked me "how would you feel if I went on a date with someone else?"

I responded we aren't exclusive and we agreed to take things slow.

We've been on 6 or so dates and had sex a couple of times.

What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• The way I see this friends with benefits sort of relationship, you both are Free to date others. You never, in essence, slapped a ring on her finger, or even committed yourself to being Just for her. And being this is probably what she believes as just a "casual case," she is now making plans to "date another mate," along with you.

At least she had the common decency, being you have had a few sleep overs, to ask you about this. And being you "politely turned her down" with this "slow show down," she is going to go out there now, and probably make this a---threesome.xx

• I also told her "not going to lie I would be jealous. I would like a relationship, but I don't want to jump in to things."

• Okay, fair enough..Then being you both are honest in This relationship, you both are now "up for grabs." If you are not ready to commit, then, it's good you let her know you didn't want to jump into any roaring fires" at this time.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say it depends what you want. I think it's great that she's been honest with you and I think for health reasons you should both be aware of other people being in the picture so you can stay safe! But without asking her, you never know. She could have asked you that to test the water and see if you're serious about her or not/ she might be going through an exploration phase and isn't looking for a commitment right now. I'd say either way it's better that she's been honest with you about what's on her mind, I'd say have a chat with her about what it is you're both looking for.

• she's not interested in you, you're just her back up in case she can't find someone better

• That would be kind of a slap in the face. If it were me, I would move on to someone else

What Guys Said 1

• seems friends with benefits relationships...not expecting much from each other you may go for dating other men/woman but be sure your current relationship is surely not serious

• I Do believe, from my experience, that if You actually did "see" that she had another on her arm, maybe this would change your tune. Wait it out. It's called "The test of time."xx