Should I message him saying this or not?

So I've been texting this guy for the past two weeks! And we were both kinda into each other and having fun. But then the third week it seemed like he was getting annoyed cause I'd say something and he would reply back ever 4 hours or more. I want to tell him text him saying, "if you're annoyed of me, you can just tell me to stop talking to u, I don't mind. :)" but then I'm scared that would kind of make him feel guilty and he won't like me anymore...should I write back to him saying that or not? :S

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not text that. You have no evidence that the change in frequency of texting is because he is annoyed with you.

• Then what should I do?

• Call him and talk to him. You can see by his voice if he's into you or not. Or offer to go hang out. Texting is a HORRIBLE form of communication.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to keep talking to him, I'd advise you not to send the message. If a girl messages me that, I'd never dare twitch my fingers in daring to send her a message

What Girls Said 1

• Don't not text him that unless you really do wanna be annoying. That kinda text makes me never wanna talk to the person again. It's just too accusatory.