Is she avoiding or is she really busy?

so this girl and I have been going out for 6 months and cause where in school we just finished summer holidays where wed catch up like once a week and evreytime wed hook up and talk for ages and it was good anyway so now schools back and I've asked both of the last weekends and like last weekend she said she didn't want to leave her mum alone and then she had to do something with her and then this weekend on Friday is asked and she said nah can't go in the afternoon and then couldn't go Sunday and I don't know it just feels like I'm making all the effort and its really tiring so yeah what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's losing interest...

I was in a similar position only I was the girl and pushed my boyfriend away every time he asked to hang out. I broke up with him after 6 months.

I'm not saying that that will happen to you but maybe you can try giving her some space. Maybe her tolerance to clinginess is very minimal so space is the best option. Still be there for her and maybe talk to her here and there but don't constantly bug her and ask her to go chill out with you. Give it like two or three weeks and see how it goes.

• Yeah I think your right ill leave her for a bit cheers

What Girls Said 2

• no girl is too busy for the guy she is seriously crushing... they are all you think about you wanna be with them no matter what... leaving her mom alone sounds kinda silly... I wouldn't take the advice that she is truly busy. I think you ask her to hang out too much... probabaly text her first usually and you are just making her lose interest because she knows she can have you and maybe she's starting to get bored... I would leave her alone and let her come to you. and take your sweet ass time responding when and if she does.. and if she asks you to hang out next say your busy.. make her feel like you have other things going on in your life shell come running back.. right now she thinks you have no life and just wanna hang with her all the time and she's feeling a little suffocated. I've been this girl before...lots and I would ignore texts or makeup lame excuses.

• I would give her a bit of space because she may be truly busy. College is exhausting, and sometimes at the end of the day I just want to sit and relax and have some "me time". If she keeps blowing you off, I would reconsider the relationship.

What Guys Said 0