Should I text him?

I've known this guy for about 4-5 years. We used to talk a couple years ago, and we liked each other but he was best friends with my cousin who is a HUGE asshole, and very protective of me. He was afraid that if things didn't work out my cousin would fight him or something.

We have talked on and off in the last couple years, and now we're both single and I texted him the other day and he was talking about hanging out when I'm back from being out of town, and he was really flirty with me, but I haven't talked to him since. I tend to over think things, and get nervous that I may take things people say to me the wrong way. Should I text him and start up conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes

• I did. I don't know why I always over think stuff like that. I'm always afraid that I'm going to come off clingy or something

• We all have doubts, but if you don't try you'll never know.

• I texted him and we went out a date the other night. I wish I could stop being such a worrier

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0