Is it normal to feel a guy isn't opening up and it's been about 2 months?

About 2 months of seeing this guy 1-2x a week? Feels like I don't really know him that well yet. Is that normal? How long does it take for someone to get a good sense of someone else? Or are some people more guarded than others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person and the connection you share.. I'm 27 now and I'm looking to meet the man I'm going to marry so if a guy remained closed off after 2 months of seeing each other one to 2 times a week then I'd walk away or I'd straight up ask him how he feels. With the man I'm dating now I felt comfortable and open with him from day one and he has done nothing but show me the same.

What Guys Said 1

• Every person and situation is different. Just use your best judgement.

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends on the person. Some people are like open books and others take a while to really open up to you. I wouldn't be too concerned about it, unless he was being shady about letting you know things about him, kwim?