Ladies, how many of you don't mind being kissed on the first date?

I've talked to a lot of men and a large majority of them say they don't kiss on the first date. I'm not entirely sure why. I've been on dates where the woman makes it obvious that they want a goodnight kiss. I think it's a sincere and affectionate way to tell her goodnight. A kiss is like a cherry on top. I think it's a polite way to end a date.

Anyway, my question is how many of you don't mind being kissed at the end of a successful and good date with a good guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• A successful and good date with a good guy? I'd be disappointed if we didn't kiss.

• would it matter if it was a kiss on the lips or the cheek?

• I'm not against lip kissing on the first date, as long as like you said, it was a successful date with chemistry.

What Girls Said 35

• I don't mind it.Usually if I go for a date with someone its highly possible that I am interested in him. So,yes a sweet kiss would be cute.

• I definitely wouldn't mind it if the date went really well.

• If a guy doesn't go for a kiss after a good date besides the fact I'm impatient and forward so I'd probably just go for it. It would make me feel rejected and that he didn't have a good night

• If the date went really well and the atmosphere was right (right chemistry, alone, flirty), a kiss on the lips would be fine. But it's okay if you don't quite feel it yet and want to skip kissing altogether until the second date.

I was kissed before the first date, lmao.

• If I don't know you from before, don't kiss me. But if I do know you from before and I feel comfortable around you, then I guess I wouldn't mind getting a small kiss.

• define "before", because technically you'd always know them from before or else you wouldn't have arranged a date in the first place. Right?

• Meaning I have known you for quite some time, either a few years or a few months. A week or two don't really count. I'd say 2-3 months is "before".

• I really just want to be kissed at the right moment. Not in time but with the right energy emotions and surroundings

• I just don't kiss on the first date, it's one of my rules.

• If it was a successful and good date, I don't mind and almost hope for it

• My boyfriend gave me my first kiss ever on my first date ever. We made out a lot on that date actually xD we had really good chemistry. Or correction: we HAVE really good chemistry. :) But to answer your question I liked that he kissed me on our first date.

• It obviously depends on the guy, but If it was a guy that I was crazy about, It would be perfect! not a crazy sexy kiss but a sweet one!

• Getting a kiss on the first date seems to forward. But if the date went well, a little peck on the cheek is cute.

• It all depends on the situation; I've never done it before, but I wouldn't think it was the worst thing in the world.

• i don't mind a little peck even a full kiss

• unless he initiated it, otherwise i won't
    but if i like him and he initiated it, i won't push him away :)

• Nothing more than a peck on the cheek. I wouldn't full on kiss by the 3rd date.

• I don't mind whatsoever as long as the date went great and I see another date in the future.

• I dnt think a full on lip kiss is appropriate for the first date maybe a cheek kiss but that us it

• Shows the boys interested and a kiss isn't gunna hurt anyone

• Kisses are perfectly fine on a first date, as long as it's not major lip locking. A small peck at the end of the night on the lips is fine. Or keep her waiting until the second date finishing the first date with a kiss on the cheek.

• I like it

• Kiss on the cheek? Fine. Never on the lips. Several times guys have forced a kiss on the first date and I don't like it one bit! Postpone as long as possible till she's dying to kiss you ;) much better approach, I promise

• I don't like it on first date

• if it gose well I won't mind but don't be aggressive do it slow lean in don't close your eyes till she dose and kiss her

• If the date is successful and she seems into it, it's okay.

• Me lol

• I think dates are pretty boring without a kiss. Haha. lol

• I like first date kisses :)

• I love being kissed on the first date! Otherwise I think they aren't interested

• I don't mind but I definitely won't initiate

• To do things in a good way is to never kiss at the first days cause this makes it to both partners to want more from the other . This has been proof in many ways by pschologists and scientists.

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 4

• Some girls do and some girls won't. It's honestly rolling dice.

I've pecked a girl on the cheeck on the first date and she acted like it was horrible, yet she'd be on the phone during the date bragging about how she was on a date.

But there are even girls who will feel like you're not interested in them if you don't.

Kiss her if you like her. If she gets offended, that's your warning sign that she's a waste of time for any guy in general and that she doesn't even know how to date. Girls like such are also the stuck up types that think it's a privilege for a guy to waste money on them while they ramble about themselves thinking they're so interesting while you're really bored.

• Some do, some don't.

PS You may want to consider adding a poll to your results so that you can at least get some numbers without people having to post

• There is no roadmap for this situation.

If the moment feels right at the end of the date, go for it. Don't over think it!

• when me and my girlfriend met after a week or so we kissed. wasn't even a date, we knew we would get together and went fast with everything, first date is when we started dating, fastest time I got with a girl. surprisingly the relationship is still going GREAT lol