I can't text the girl I like. Why is this so hard?

I just tried to text this girl I like. I simply just texted hey. She replied with a hey. I tried text her something and I just froze. I'm so nervous, I text her back, "sorry I didn't try to text u". I feel so stupid. What is wrong with me .

Most Helpful Girl

• Fear of rejection or not measuring up

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to think that something is wrong with you. Texting with your crush is really really hard. Especially because you don't see her facial expressions and can't figure out a tone in which she would say that. If you can't text her that's OK. I am not a fan of texting either. I would rather grab a cup of coffee with the guy I like.

• Texting your crush can be scary. I psych myself out a lot.

Try to stay calm, just start out with like "Hey, what's up?" or something to get the conversation going.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't want to get rejected.

• Cause in the back of your head you realize it's ineffective and it doesn't accomplish what you want to do. It's probably a bitch thing to do to try and get intimate with the other person.