Is it OK to date a friend's ex?

This guy had a crush on my friend and me, so I set the two of them up because everyone liked them as a couple more. They broke up recently and now he seems to like me again. Is it OK for me to date him? I don't think she still likes him.

Most Helpful Guy

• wait a month or so. ask her about her feelings for him. the best is if she tells you you can have that shit. but girls never stop feeling the guy and the first month is hard for a girl if she has no new boyfriend

A: get your friend a new guyfriend and then you have home free

B: wait. just be a friend of him and learn to know him. no more and wait till she's over him. he may be confused and wanz every girl that looks nice so give both time to cooldown (some guys/or me can't forget a girl that fast and need a new girl to cover the feelings).

What Guys Said 2

• No, that is crossing the line limits. Would you be okay with your friend dating someone you broke up with... No don't do that

• its probably best not to date him. you will likely lose a friend and he's probably just on the re-bound and may want to hurt the friend as well.

What Girls Said 2

• not unless you never wanna be friends with her again.. in my opinion I would pick the friend over the guy because you are young and friends can last forever but a boyfriend may not.. especially since you're under 18

• in my opinion it's not okay, but it might depend on 1) if she still has ANY feelings for him/how she feels about it and you 100% need to ask her 2) how long they dated for 3) how old all of you are

it just creates unnecessary drama and it's likely to end in a break-up anyway. Would you be okay with your friend dating your ex? Even if you are, it doesn't mean she has to be okay with it and you need to respect that.