Opinions on dating sites good or bad.

OK so I like a guy very much, but don't feel anything will ever happen and I have been out of the dating scene for a while anyways I am not bad looking, but where I live seems hard to meet anyone so I was thinking of joining a dating site or trying online dating. Has it worked for anyone and is it a good idea as I kind of sick of being alone. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone on a couple dates with girls I've met on dating sites, but nothing ever came from any of them. I find that the self portraits people use online are always miles off of what the person is actually like and by the time I'm disillusioned I loose interest.

In short my own experiences have been null and void; nether good nor bad.

What Guys Said 3

• If your having some issues finding a significant other where you live, then I feel like dating sites are more than okay to do. I'm only 17 so I have no experience with them, sorry

• As for me, online dating is the best option for shy people. But if you want to date online, you should choose appropriate and reliable website e. g. https://mymagicbrides.com and create a good profile with nice photos of you. And everything will be fine, I used such a method and it worked for me ;)

• Honestly I hate them reason being if your not somewhat attractive no one will respond believe me I know. Every time I use my pic I get no responses, when I use a pic of a good looking guy I get response after response or I don't use a pic at all and I lie about what I look like etc and of course I get women messaging me go figure. So what did I learn? Use my real pic no responses, use a fake pic and a fake profile I get response after response.

What Girls Said 0