Would any of you girls go out with a guy who has no experience with girls?

If a guy is in his mid-20s, older than 25 and has never dated, had a girlfriend, kissed, or had sex with a girl then would you go out with the guy or no? Would the lack of experience bother you? Or would the lack of experience be a huge turn-off and lead you to believe he's a loser? Unlike girls, there are actually a lot more guys than you think who are in this position. They are just too ashamed to admit it publicly. So yeah, would any of you girls go out with a virgin guy without any dating experience or no? If not then it's cool. It's perfectly understandable and you won't be judged.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if he was what I wanted in a guy. I don't date homophobic people, or racists.

It also depended on if he was mentally and emotionally healthy.

IT would also depend on if he was extremely insecure about being inexperienced to the point where he'd get upset and angry if I made a suggestion or request while we were fooling around.

IF he was a normal, sane person, who had the same beliefs as I did, didn't have any hang ups about sex, and was knowledge about safe sex/consent, I would date him.

Every man and woman doesn't have the same sexual appetite. So being with a new person is like starting over and re-learning everything that you thought you knew about sex.

I have a male friend who said he can't get hard unless a woman licks and sucks his nipples. I also know a woman who hates foreplay.

What Girls Said 20

• I would, it's actually more interesting to me for a guy to be that way because it makes me feel at the same level of understanding as him instead of feeling stupid and confused... But yes I would date a guy like that

• I totally would it's not a big deal to me at all. It doesn't matter to me how many relationships or sexual experience someone has had.

• a lot of girls find it extremely attractive and kinda cute when guys lack experience. personally, I've always been into the experienced bad boy type but most girls grow out of that eventually. just remember, nice guys finish last but always end up the winners

• I would only date a guy who never had sex before. Being the first one in all of the things you listed is a privilge. Just find the right girl to be the first one. Domt waste it one someone from a dating site. My opinion. Hope you understand. We still do exist

• Hmm... I'm the type of a girl who likes to be leaded. Maybe I would prefer somebody with more experience but you know what, I could fall in love with anybody!

• Every gut at some point in their life will have no experience so if the guy is a teenager no big deal learn and discover together but if he is 25+ with no experience big turn off for me.

• Gotta start somewhere...

• Are you kidding me? I think it's cute! You shouldn't be ashamed, there should be a lot more like you in this world :)

• Totally, why not? A good guy is a good guy. I think it's kind of cute, too.

• Yes, I would I think it's cute. Those kind of guys are usually really good in bed once they get there. If I were I'm that position I'd try find a girl with little experience in that area so that way you guys could teach other.

• In my opinion, I don't think it's a turn off. Maybe have a guy friend give you advice or a girl friend

• I'd be open to it.

• No I think I would go out with that boy

• I'm 17 and female and I think it's perfectly fine. I personally think it doesn't matter whether you have experience with girls. What matters is the person you are inside. Anyone who would judge you for this and would not date you are shallow and you don't want them anyways. Also I like a boy who is 21 and is the same way :) you're fine. Don't worry!

• I wouldn't care. It doesn't matter about experience or whatever it's about finding someone who you feel comfortable doing things like that :)
    Best of luck ??

• Mabey if he doesn't try to act all cool and not himself

• That's not a problem at all that he doesn't have a ton of experience

• I'm 24 and in the same boat, so it wouldn't bother me at all. I'd actually prefer someone who was just as clueless as me.

• That depends. Why exactly have you never been laid?

• Yeah I certainly would, and the lack of experience would not bother me. For me it's more of a turn on. I would like to know his reason for being inexperienced like say he was religious and waiting or something, but just because he's a virgin doesn't mean he's a loser.

What Guys Said 1

• tbh, its very very very easy to fake "experience." No girl needs to know that she is your first, even during the act. It's really not that hard