Are guys okay with dating a woman who is approached a lot?

I get approached a lot by guys and I was wondering how guys would feel dating a woman that gets lots of attention from the opposite sex. I'm not flirty at all nor do I dress sex( not too tight clothes or revealing)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on teh guy

a guy who is confident in himself and secure in his relationships will probably not have much concern about a girl who is approached by guys.

a guy who is the opposite of those things mentioned and is jealous, insecure, lacks self esteem will probably not be okay with it

And your role in this could play a major role in this. If you kind of politely turn guys away then it shouldn't be an issue but if you kidn of chat back with them rather than let them know that you are not available any guy will probably have a bit of an issue

What Guys Said 6

• If you decide to date me ( just saying) and if you can show me that you loyal and I can trust you, REALLY trust you, I'll be more than happy to let you go and be hit on. There is no better feeling to have somebody who have solid feelings toward you and gained trust while still be themselves.

• I never dated but I know that I would feel very insecure. The way my nature is, if I am talking with a girl, having a nice time, and if another guy comes and gets in the conversation, I just move out.

• How are you still married, then?

• @MaskedSanity: I'm sorry but I am not sure what your question means. If you clarify, I will respond for sure.:)

• As long as she knows how to play them off, it's fine. :)

• As long as she is trustworthy and won't be handing out her number and flirting.

• its OK just as long as she knows better to reject them and not cheat or whatever on me

• I'm OK with it, provided that, if you're dating me, you shut down any guy who approaches you politely, quickly and unambiguously.

What Girls Said 2

• I've only dated one guy who had a problem with it. He had major self-esteem and insecurity issues.

It really depends on the guy. Every relationship dynamic is different. Some people have open/poly relationships and would still be bothered it. Some guys could care less.

At the end of the day you really don't have any control over who comes up to you for what. If a guy wants to approach he's going to approach you. You can have a bomb strapped to your chest that has married written in blood, and there is still going to be someone out there who is into that and would want to get to know you.

• Only guys with insecurity issues wouldn't date you because of that. If you want to date a pretty girl deal with the consequences. Pretty girls get hit on more than anybody. That's reality.