Do you like your girlfriend kissing your neck/ear?

I've always wanted to do this to a guy. Would you like this if a girl you liked/girlfriend did this to you? Why?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah. When me and my lady friend were first sort of getting together I was giving her a piggyback ride down a trail and she just started nibbling on my ear. Fuckin adorable. Also if we're standing together her head comes to about my chin, so my neck is an easy place to reach plus I like the way it feels.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Sure, not my feet or my butt, LOL! X_^D

• Love it.

• Yeah.

• Mmmm. I've always thought it was nice.

• Love it ... both of these.

• yes makes me horny

• Neck only.

• Why not the ear? How about just the earlobes (aren't they sensitive for most guys?)

• I just don't like it.

Back of the neck is best, while she rubs her soft, long hair against my hair.

What Girls Said 1

• the first guy I was ever with would breathe in my ear and it made me crazy so I use it on guys all the time and they usually seem to love it. I like to kiss their neck up to their ear then kind of nibble gently on the ear lobe while I breathe in their ear. can't say there's ever been a time when it has been disliked. :)