Have you used a dating app?

did it work for you?

how many tries till it worked for you? what made you try it?

how many people did it take till you found someone to initially hookup with ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use tinder.

Met my ex on there haha. But the app does work well.

What Girls Said 4

• I have no use for dating apps.

• I like Tinder...but I'm not using it to 'hookup'...I'm more using it to 'date and see what happens'.

• No, I've never used one.

• Yes, I have 5 boyfriends right now. One from each site. It's great so far. They are all sending me gifts for Valentines. I joined a few just to try my luck, and I got lucky 5 times.

• if this is true.., yur on Fire! Party on!

• yes, and it's perfect since they are all from different countries the hours are drastically different so I get to spend time with each, one is about to wake up for our sweet 14! I can't wait to get my gifts in the mailllll

What Guys Said 4

• Ive used tinder before and it works fairly well. Boredom was the main reason I tried it

• nope, never

• I did for little while and but I've used a few of them but they all were dissatisfying. No one really wants to talk to you. What if you're going to meet someone in Marshall communicate with them for ten to 50 hours before hand

• No, I have never used a dating app. Learned something new by TheGoodTheBadTheHOT's answer.