Girls: Meeting via text message?

I saw one cute girl in the bus talking to my friend(girl) from school(they live in the same village)...I got that cute girls number from that friend...How should I start a conversation, how should I meet her via phone, what should I send? :D I am not good at this kind of things...so...I hope I will find answers here :) I am sorry if my English isn't perfect :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Start off with asking how she is and then ask her if she would like to go out for coffee or something like that so that you can get to know her in person. I personally hate texting a guy who I am not going to be able to connect with face to face.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should just text her. Instead, ask the mutual friend if he/she can arrange for you all to have lunch or something. It will be way less awkward that way, and you can actually see if you enjoy being around her. You don't want to end up alone with a stranger and end up having nothing in common.

• Text her " hey what's up? :p "

What Guys Said 0