Are most online girls dating multiple guys?

I recently met a beautiful nice girl online. We hit it off, our jobs are demanding are we are single parents. Asked her for a third date on Valentine's day and she says she will have to see as she is havin dinner with a girlfriend...I know, major red flag... we've already slept together, haven't had sex... but told me I could, only wouldn't be best if I wanted to date her...she does text me ahe misses me a lot and sends me pics of herself... but Valentine's day? Do ya think she has another date?

• Yes, most online girls are playa's
  • No, girls are online for genuine reasons

Most Helpful Guy

• I once talked to a girl who told me that if she shares a bed with a man and he's too afraid to make a move, she wom't have sex with him. Youfucked up there. Women come out with all kinds of retarded shit when it comes to dating, pay more attention to their actions than their words.

What Girls Said 6

• Could already have a date, could be telling the truth or could just not want to spend Valentines with you because she doesn't want you to get attached or she thinks it's too soon for such intimacy. I wouldn't torture yourself by thinking about the what ifs. If she says she's seeing a female friend then just take it as that. It's not uncommon for single friends to make plans for Valentines day.

• I think she was single and made plans with a friend. This story I had to re-read ads it sounded like mine...lol. She said likes you but said that you could sleep with other people but WOULDNT if you wanted to date her.

I believe it was new- this relationship, so she wasn't counting on you- but now that your here its good- see if you can meet up for a drink later that night.!

• It's not that weird but it does raise a red flag. One of my friends dragged me out for dinner on Valentine's day because she didn't want to be alone that night. So, it's not like it doesn't happen. Try cooling down a bit and not stressing so much. Plus, you've only been on two dates so it's not like it's actually a relationship yet. Usually, it turns into a real relationship after the honeymoon phase goes by.

• I do things with friends on Valentine's Day. I think people are too caught up in thinking everything's a lie and can't take anything for simple honesty. If you can't trust her, she deserves better anyway. Can't have a relationship without trust.

• I'd say so. Most girls don't really make a huge commitment with a guy until the 3rd date. If you've only been on one or two dates together she's probably just dating around until she can choose which one is best for her

• I don't know but that wouldn't surprise me. A lot of girls like to date around.

What Guys Said 4

• what like dirty pictures? I am confused so you slept together in the same bed, but you did not penetrate her at all, I am confused, and the girl sounds even more confusing

• I ALWAYS assume any female I'm talking to or dating is seeing at least one other guy at the same time.

Why? Because I find it dumb to presume monogamy without it being discussed, and dating multiple people at once is more efficient dating to find a match (presuming one is able to handle it).

• You slept together but didn't have sex? Did you even try for sex? If you didn't try for it then she will have found someone that will try for it. Even if she says no women usually expect a man to try for it. It let's them know that they are wanted. If you didn't try she'd see that as a rejection.

Furthermore, I don't condone forcing yourself on a woman if she says no... that is not what I'm referring to at all.

• Slept together before a third date? How is that a good idea?