Should I surprise my boyfriend with a kiss tomorrow at school, since I kinda turned his kiss down today?

For some reason I still find it sort of uncomfortable to kiss him in the car or at school, where we spend most of our time when not hanging out at one of our houses. I love kissing him in general and I definitely still have feelings for him, but I guess since we live in a rather small suburb I think in the back of my mind I always worry who's going to see us kissing in public so usually back down from kissing him in that sort of setting.

I either don't go for a kiss, or if I go for it I make it pretty quick after which I immediately regret that. That happened yesterday when he walked me out of the school, as well as today in the car when he was dropping me off after lunch together. I'm meeting him at school tomorrow before we watch a movie, so I was thinking of giving him a longer kiss after saying hi to sort of let him know I'm not already losing interest or something like that.

Would it be weird if I came up to him in the school library and surprise him with a kiss? Do you think he'd like that, or what do you think I should do in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its fine to not like pda because I don't either. If you don't want to do it you don't have to I think he's aware that you just don't like pda your not the only one, but if you want to don't be scared, he obviously likes it so yu should be fine.

What Guys Said 9

• Well I can tell you my thoughts. The girl that I'm seeing or that we have feelings fore each other has some issues about kissing me in public because she's worried what people would say. And I think it depends on the day and her mood because sometimes she forgets and kisses me when I drop her of at her house but a few days ago she said she didn't want to again but just a couple of days back she confessed to me that she really wanted to kiss me when we were out on Friday night and she has told me lots of times that she loves my kisses and they're the best kisses and that she missis them when she doesn't get them. So I guess she likes my kisses but has some issues that sometimes make me think that there's something wrong.

I remember once when we had a fight she was really mean to me and I said I had enough and went home she ran after me and caught up with me in the parking lot and hugged and kissed me and it meant a lot to me.

I know that I would be very very happy if she did something like that and I obviously don't know your boyfriend but I think that we guys like that you girls show at least some affection to us in public because otherwise it makes us think that you're embargoes of us or want to hide us or something. Basically that something isn't right.

Hope it helped even if just a little and good luck. :-)

• don't if you don't want to.

but he'd love it. I guarantee. Make sure to ask him for a lot of expensive stuff right after. You have a narrow window of absolute devotion. Make the best of it.

• I say don't force yourself because you have a lot of time to make up for that "one time" that will probably happen in the future.

He'd be surprised, and he'll be mildly happy. I say the longer you wait, the more rewarding the kiss is.

• He would absolutely love it! Do it! :)

• I think he would be totally into it.

• Totally

• do it :)

• Oh he''d love that! Can I have one too?

• You need to learn to open up your feelings to your boyfriend, if you love him than show it, and quit it with thinking its weird for you to show love/affection etc or you will lose him

if you don't know how to treat a guy than you shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place

sorry if I seem a little abrasive here but come on seriously

What Girls Said 3

• Don't do it.

Keep on as you have been. Maybe ramp up the alone time stuff a lil.. but stay true to you.

But tell him that PDA bothers you.

He will either understand, get it, and drop it...

Or, it will be important to him, and he will complain.

If he complains.. you'll have to work out some sort of compromise then.

• i think you should from my exprence doing it, giving my boyfriend a surprise kiss, he loved it. he always wears this baggy jacket and so pulled on the sleeve he turned i kissed him quickly and then i turned and walked to class i looked back and the biggest smile was on his face. he told me he loves it when i do little things like that. so go for it girl be brave and bold.

• I don't know why he wouldn't like it.