Is he interested in me or am I just a booty call?

So, I am 22 and the guy I have been seeing for about a month now is 30. I've never really been with anyone this much older than I. That is besides the point. Anyways we have gone out on several occasions together. He has paid for everything, drives us places, and is really consistent on displays of chivalry. We had sex recently, and have done it on two separate occasions. I know its still really early, but I always hear that sex is just sex from guys, so why should I treat it any different. Plus, I want to feel good too. I really like him, and I have never had someone who was so willing to show me a good time, and pay for everthing. I'm overwhelmed by this whole thing. This past Saturday we got really drunk and had sex. I was introduced to his best friend, and he took me to breakfast and spent time with me the entire day on Sunday. I left his place and later that night he text me briefly asking if I made it home okay, and thanked me for spending tme with him. 4 days have passed and no word from him, I sent him a text earlier today saying "hey! I know you must be busy, but you were on my mind. Hope you have been having a good couple of days. don't be a stranger ;) " I have not received a reply. What's the deal? Is he playing games? Was he just in it for the sex? I mean he has spent a lot of money and invested most of his free time into seeing me. I would think someone who was just in it for the sex would not want to spend the next day with that person or take them out and spend more money on them once they got what they wanted. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I am seeing, he Has been spending a lot of money on you, Did invest a lot of time in your company, and aside from the sex, which I am sure was terrific, he totally appeared to be---into you. What I am baffled about, is that you had mentioned that he introduced You to his best friend, so this is a good sign that he showed you off to Now a friend. This is not a red flag event...until four days later. No word. No response to your pleasantries. I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but This familiar saga is going to end up going either two ways: One: He is either going to move on to some other 22 and older girl, who he will probably play the same game with. This is the macho man kind, who gets all he wants, and when he is "bored," moves on to another part of the territory for a little taste of More honey. Or Two: Cunningly knows he has got you in his crusty clutches, feels contented and quite confident you're "his cutie convenience" and feels he can text(maybe days, longer),call if he feels like hearing your voice(seldom),when ever he deems necessary. Yes, this is Now a "booty call."This is what may have been the ol"bate and hook" event, where he brought you into his circle, showered you with plenty of moola and attention, shared some alone time with you(because he is gearing you up for just indoor fun), even politely introduced you to his best friend(who just May be needed in the future for him to rely on to do him non sexual favors), Securing his Bate, and then leave you on shore to hook up again when ever he feels he has the time and---the energy. Simple as that. And his best friend, I guarantee, is spending more of his Free time now with Him, than thinking about your "sexy texty" signals. His priorities are suddenly ass end backwards, and you will be waiting with a cell glued to your finger tips, just hoping and praying for even a message, a meeting. Just...something.

End of story. It's not only what I think, it's what I know that's sad and pathetic, no matter how it unwinds down.

Either way, I have him pegged, so take it for what it is.xx

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, it doesn't sound like he's just using you for sex. If he had sex with you the first time, and called and spent more time with you after that, then he's not using you. Relax, everything's fine. Don't have to worry

• Hard to tell...it's only been 4 days and y'all aren't monogamously committed.

Plus he seems like a busy guy! Is he usually a "good texter " or a "bad texter"?

• Investing money in you doesn't mean anything if he is rich. Paying for you would be like a drop from the bucket. Has you introduced you to his "real friends" or family?

What Girls Said 0