Am I coming off as too clingy?

So, the first week (maybe around Jan 14) after he gave me my number he texted me maybe 5 days that week. Then after that I texted him 3 single texts saying "Hey" that week after and he only responded to the 3rd text I sent after 5 days. Now he only responds maybe once a week. It' really confusing since when he does text me he flirts with me .

It has been twice where I have waited over a week to send him for him to text first . I got nothing, he only responded when I texted again first. We last spoke around Feb. 7 and I have texted him separate times since Saturday...and nothing. Also, he never says bye or ttyl... he just stops, in mid conversation.

I gave him a chance but, I think I'm done. He mentioned wanting to take me out , he flirts with me but I'm the only one trying actually . I don't know what I did wrong. When we do talk we have great conversations.

To make a long story short I'm getting very mixed signals, sorry if what I typed confuses you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, it sounds like he's just not putting in an equal amount of effort. I think you should stop texting him. If he wants to talk to you then he will. If not, then he won't. Don't waste your time and energy on him.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like you are both putting in about an equal amount of effort, just not enough for it to go anywhere.

What Girls Said 0