Do I text him too much?

So my crush and I talk on almost a daily basis. He always text first. We almost always talk into the a.m. Here's the thing he's always the one to end it he'll be like "go to sleep" or "I know your tired goodnight" which is strange when the conversations not stale & sometimes a little steamy. It confuses me because if I have to go mid convo. I'll be like I have to go butt I'll text you later if you want me to and he'll be like "of course I do". It also confuses me cauz he tells me stays up all night. I'm under 18 and he is 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• does he initiate all conversations? and how old is "under 18"?

What Guys Said 1

• hella no. probably he does. and I tought I text too much to girls and this is way more than I do.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate when guys do that..they all do it. Just tell him your not sleepy.

• Me and my crush also talk on a daily basis and that's because HE text me every day and I don't think it's too much, but I personally wouldn't text him first every day haha :p