Is texting him too direct?

I have this guy friend I'm interested in who is sick and I feel like texting him to show I care but since I ever only text him to ask something (meaning, I have a specific reason to text) I worry that it'll be taken the wrong way or is too forward... We are just friends at this point. Is it a big deal to send a get well text to a friend like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, sweetie, it's not a big deal, and to send a friend who is sick a get well greeting is kind and considerate. Being you both are friends, it most likely will mean the world to him that you even thought enough to send him your best. The text doesn't have to be anything extraordinary. Keep it lite and semi sweet, just asking him how he is feeling, and that you hope he gets better real soon. I'm just betting he will end up reciprocating within minutes later, which may even spark up ----more messages.xx

What Guys Said 1

• I'd appreciate it. It shows that you care. People offendedby that aren't worth knowing.

What Girls Said 1

• No it isn't. I text my guy friends saying that I hope they get better. They never say the same thing back but I am sure they know I wasn't trying to flirt or anything