I am 16 years old and I never kissed a boy. Is it normal?

I hear all my friends talking about boyfriends and past experiences on dating and I never had a real boyfriend nor kissed anyone.

I just don´t think it´s normal. I have boys that tell me I´m cute and pretty all the time but none of them really seems to have any interest in me.

What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. first kiss accidentaly with 9 years. real kiss 13y. but I somehow was a manwhore. searching for a girlfriend like a wild ... wanting to fuck. but I never fell embarassed by anything I ever did my last few years. I think I'm young better fuck up now than later.

so if there's a girl that told me I'm hot and I find her cute too I feel free geting a new person to kiss and be sexual. the problem on pleople to not get more from your life is: being introverted, too much thinking (alcohol helps hahah), unfriendly, not being open to a person you don't find gorgeous. I kissed gorgeous, good lookin, not so good looking girls. not so good looking cause I didn't know how sexy I am hahahahah (low self esteem guy) going outside often probably go to disco makes you more open for a lot of creep guys, players, some normal guys and everything you can imagine. you can kiss a girl to train how to kiss ^^

What Guys Said 5

• Totally normal, don't worry about it it'll happen eventually

• yes it's 100% normal don't worry about it at all.

• well it depends on would you be angry or up set if they just planted on on you? You have to make it seem like you wouldn't I think

• That's completely normal. I bet there are guys that are interested in dating you, just nervous/scared to actually make a move. Especially if you don't show any interest in them. But it's completely normal to be 16 and never been kissed.

• Probably half or more of people that age have never kissed anyone

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you are definitely normal. You are still very young.

• That's very normal. A lot of teenage girls gush over their first kiss but you seem normal.