What's a cute text to send boyfriend?

been dating for about 5 or 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. It's been going pretty good. He got me candy and a heart necklace plus a rose from Valentine's gram. I got him Valentine's gram which were candy and a rose (lol I thought it was stupid of me to give him a rose since he's a guy).

I feel like I don't tell him my feelings as much as him. I feel like I don't really show nor express all that much..idk it maybe just in my head. Well he claims to not be the "sensitive type" but I remember weeks ago he sent me a text that he got embarased of lol "I love you, whenever I'm looking up at the stars and the moon, I really can't stop thinking about you <3" lol. I started giggling because I was not sure what he meant...haha.

I'm not sure if I should send him a text or not. I want him to know that I love him but I don't want to scare him off...also worried he will not reply...what should I send him? I was thinking "Hi...o.o...lol. I know I told you this before but I just want to thank you for the rose, candy and the pretty necklace (:-" Ehh not sure what else to say without being obsessive/clingy/creepy. I just want him to know how I feel...but I don't know how to express it...HELP? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Send emoticon boobies "(. Y .)"

What Guys Said 3

• My dear friend,it is age old one liner and say I love you! Never hesitate in expressing your love. This is your age to love and being loved. So whether he replies or not say what you want to say. Guys are like that. They take their own time in replying. And offer him some homemade food which he likes,when you meet.Enjoy his company!

• When did you last get laid, and have good oral, well I think it is.

• Think about a trait you like about him whether it's his eyes, smile, how funny he is. Then you could send him a text saying something like I can't stop thinking about those gorgeous eyes of your today. It sounds cheesy but I assure he'll love it.

What Girls Said 0