Am I overreacting about this text?

We've been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. He got me a rose, candy and a pretty necklace. I feel I don't express as much and I just want him to know I care without seeming "clingy" "obsessive" like a past experience with ex.

My text: "Hi...o.o...lol. I know I've said this before (probably like 5 times LOL) thanks for the rose, candies (yum) and also the pretty necklace. I just want you to know that I love you and I'm thankful to have you in my life. You're the awesomest boyfriend any girl could ask for. I wish you were here right now. Hope you have a good 3 day weekend babe! (: wub you <3" he replied "Your welcome. Love you too <3". I feel like a clingy girlfriend. I feel so embarrassed. His text sounds like he doesn't feel the same

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a pretty standard response to me. I think that's the problem you're having with it though it is pretty standard but I don't think he meant anything bad by it though

• Sounds like a perfect text to me.

What Girls Said 0